Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Dev Diary

     Spent most of this last week switching between work on developing a Check() hierarchy for validating xml importation, and a minesweeper app for my android app programming class.  The former project I can't discuss too much, only to say that I need to learn how to work with registry design patterns, and am not quite clear where the hierarchy is going to go.  The latter I am finding much more difficult than it seemed at first.

     Apparently, most everyone is treating the actual setup of the boxes manually instead of programattically, putting their positioning information into the xml by hand.  The way I envision it is more automated (but in turn, more difficult to figure out how to do), with the number and size of the boxes adapting to user input.

No comments:

Post a Comment